- Track all activity including image incoming storage, retrieval, send out, modify, and delete requests in complete process-independent logs.
Easy to use
- No need to worry about confusing and complex naming conventions and/or folder storage. aycan NDT image archive’s “one click to query” is fast and efficient.
- Manages multiple long-term storage solutions and can scale to grow with your archival storage needs
- Simplified multi-modal information sharing across the any number of end-users
- DICONDE E07.11 compliant, non-proprietary solution for digitally storing and retrieving NDT images and information.
Meta data Editing
- Fix data entry mistakes on the server without requiring a separate QA workstation.
- No tainting of capture timestamps when making changes.
Native JPEG-Lossless Compression
- Enables storage space savings with out compromising image quality or integrity.
- Immediately receive prior test images for the same component delivered direct to the inspection workstation without the need to search.
- Scalable storage either directly attached or via Storage Area Network (SAN) for large corporate IT deployments.
- Can grow simply without the need to copy data when you are ready to expand.
- Server ‘role’ based-processes for large deployments.
- Powerful and petabyte scalable WORM storage with the SilentCube option.
- aycan meets with you to develop a customized solution to fit into your current/future NDT environment.
- aycan will thoroughly plan and prepare for the install before arriving on-site, so you are ensured of a smooth and timely installation.
- Enables compatibility with other DICONDE hardware and software for quick and easy integration.
- Segregate data into different silos for group or division isolation with different access requirements based on a programmable rule set.
- Keeps data traffic secure between sites. With the optional automatic off-site data storage, you can safely duplicate data for disaster recovery and other applications.